At the successful conclusion of your studies in criminal justice, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of criminal justice processes, terminology, and history,
- Articulate an understanding of the link between criminological theory, research methodology, and criminal justice policy,
- Formulate and appraise your moral, ethical, cognitive, and personal development in relation to the field of criminal justice,
- Demonstrate computing, verbal, and written communication skills,
- Describe and evaluate the principles of scientific methodology so that you may become informed consumers of criminal justice research, and
- Develop an esprit de corps among criminal justice majors while in attendance at Plymouth State University to facilitate contacts among criminal justice professionals and alumni.