Graduating Students in majors within the Geography will be able to:
- Demonstrate cultural sensitivity through an appreciation for various forms of diversity at a global, national and regional level.
- Understand social and environmental spatial patterns, their impacts and causes.
- Conduct research ethically, as evidenced through effective research design and implementation.
- Write clearly and concisely in the conventions of the discipline of geography
- Exhibit effective oral communication through personal interaction as well a classroom presentations, individually or as part of a group, to a larger audience.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills through writing and verbal assessments
- Possess skills relating to the practical application of geography to professional settings.