Interdisciplinary Studies Program Office (Lamson 003)
Our Administrative Team is ready to assist you! Drop in any time our office is open for information about our program.
- Matthew Cheney, Interdisciplinary Studies Program Director
- Hannah Hounsell, Program Support Assistant & Advisor
Interdisciplinary Studies Council
The Interdisciplinary Studies Council (IDS Council) is made up of faculty members from many different academic disciplines. The Council is responsible for advising the IDS program on policies and procedures, and for approving our majors’ individualized contracts.
- Matthew Cheney, Chair
- Brian Eisenhauer, Social Science Department, Associate Director Center for the Environment (Term expires 5/20)
- Brigid O’Donnell, Biological Sciences (Term expires 5/21)
- Eun-Ho Yeo, Communications and Media Studies (Term expires 5/22)
- Barbara McCahan, Health and Human Performance Department (Term expires 5/20)
- Julie Bernier, Health and Human Performance Department (Term Expires 5/21)
- Christina Bradbury, Business Administration (Term Expires 5/21)
- Robin DeRosa, Ex Officio