The Interdisciplinary Studies Council (IDS Council) is made up of faculty members from many different academic disciplines. To learn more about how to develop your own Interdisciplinary Studies degree, contact Robin DeRosa or any faculty member on the IDS Council.
- Matthew Cheney, Interdisciplinary Studies Interim Program Director (Fall 2018)
- Robin DeRosa, Interdisciplinary Studies Program Director (on Sabbatical Fall 2018)
- Brian Eisenhauer, Social Science Department, Associate Director Center for the Environment (Term expires 5/20)
- Brigid O’Donnell, Biological Sciences (Term expires 5/21)
- Eun-Ho Yeo, Communications and Media Studies (Term expires 5/19)
- Barbara McCahan, Health and Human Performance Department (Term expires 5/20)
- Julie Bernier, Health and Human Performance Department (Term Expires 5/21)
- Christina Bradbury, Business Administration (Term Expires 5/21)
Our Administrative Team is ready to assist you! Drop in any time our office is open for information about our program.
- Hannah Hounsell, Program Support Assistant
- Mariah Davis, Peer Advisor
- Christine McElreavy, Peer Advisor
- Jane Burdick, Peer Advisor
- Kieran Egan, Technology Peer Advisor
- Ashley Hichborn, Advertising Coordinator