The Interdisciplinary Studies Council (ISC) is made up of faculty members from many different academic disciplines. To learn more about how to develop your own Interdisciplinary Studies degree, contact Robin DeRosa or any faculty member on the ISC.
- Robin DeRosa, Interdisciplinary Studies Program Director
- Brian Eisenhauer, Social Science Department, Associate Director Center for the Environment (Term expires 5/20)
- Mark Green, Center for the Environment (Term expires 5/18)
- Linda Levy, Health and Human Performance Department (Term expires 5/18)
- Brigid O’Donnell, Biological Sciences (Term expires 5/18)
- Chen Wu, College of Business Administration (Term expires 5/20)
- Eun-Ho Yeo, Communications and Media Studies (Term expires 5/19)
- Barbara McCahan, Health and Human Performance Department (Term expires 5/20)
Our Administrative Team is ready to assist you! Drop in any time our office is open for information about our program.
- Janina Misiewicz, Program Support Administrator
- Janet Currier, Peer Advisor
- Mariah Davis, Peer Advisor
- Christine McElreavy, Peer Advisor
- Victoria Tobin, Peer Advisor