Skip to Content
Back to top
Student Learning Outcomes
- Identify core concepts of marketing and the rile of marketing in society.
- Ability to collect, process, and analyze consumer and market data to make informed decisions.
- Ability to create branding and integrated marketing communications plans that include value propositions.
- Ability to formulate and implement traditional and digital marketing and communications strategies.
Professional Sales Marketing:
- Identify customers’ needs.
- Present effective solutions to customers’ needs.
- Sales Presentation Skills: Identifying and using the principles and practices of professional sales consultants.