All New England Choral Festival
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
THEME: “ALL OF US” based on the final chorus in Craig Hella Johnson’s “Considering Matthew Shepard”
DATE: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2018
CONDUCTOR: Dan Perkins
PIANIST: Charlie Blood
READING SESSION: Krystal Morin and Will Gunn (JW Pepper)
NOMINATIONS DUE: SEPTEMBER 25th
- Student invitations will be emailed to directors.
- Via email, teacher accepts or declines for each student.
- Music, rehearsal instructions, and digital rehearsal file information will be mailed.
FEES DUE: OCTOBER 2nd
- $30 per participant (covers the cost of music and clinicians, reading session).
- Directors may opt to sing with the chorus and pay the participation fee.
- Checks should be made payable to Plymouth State University and sent to the following address:
Plymouth State University Department of Music, Theatre, and Dance MSC 37
17 High St.
Plymouth, NH 03264
The festival concert is open to the public and tickets may be obtained by calling the Box Office at (603)535-ARTS or online at http://www.plymouth.edu/silvercenter/buy-tickets/
- “Flight Song” by Kim Andre Arnesen
- “The Listening” by Cheryl B. Engelhardt
- “Soweto: June, 1976” by Caldwell and Ivory
- “All of Us” by Craig Hella Johnson
- Rehearsal begins at 9am
- Location is the Silver Center (Hanaway Theatre) at Plymouth State University in Plymouth, New Hampshire
- Concert begins at 7pm and concludes by 8:30pm at the latest
If you have questions, I can be reached at email@example.com or (603)728-8184. I look forward to working with your students!
Dan Perkins, DMA
Director of Choral Activities