Skip to Content
Back to top
Student Learning Outcomes
- Identify key movements, figures, and problems in the history of philosophy.
- Analyze and evaluate classical through contemporary philosophical writing.
- Illustrate competent writing skills in various forms of writing (expository, critical, logical, and rhetorical).
- Demonstrate ethical and rhetorical skills in discussions and oral presentations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of, and appreciation for, the value of philosophy in our personal lives and in our contemporary world.