Graduating students in majors within the Plymouth State University Department of Social Sciences will be able to:
- Demonstrate cultural sensitivity through an appreciation for various forms of diversity at a global, national and regional level.
- Conduct research ethically, as evidenced through effective research design and implementation.
- Write clearly and concisely in the conventions of the respective core discipline(s) of their major (AN/SO, GE, PO, SS).
- Exhibit effective oral communication through personal interaction as wella classroom presentations, individually or as part of a group, to a larger audience.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills through writing and verbal assessments
- Identify the skills and perspective relating to the practical application of their discipline to professional settings.