Graduating Students in majors in Tourism Management and Policy will be able to:
- Display an understanding of the production, implementation and impacts of tourism development locally, nationally and internationally
- Demonstrate cultural and environmental sensitivity through an appreciation for various forms of diversity in our worlds
- Conduct research ethically, as evidenced through effective research design and implementation
- Write clearly and concisely in the conventions of tourism studies.
- Exhibit effective oral communication through personal interaction as well as classroom presentations, individually or as part of a group, to a larger audience
- Demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills through writing and verbal assessments
- Possess skills and experience relating to the management and production of tourism in a professional setting