You’ve got a bright future ahead of you. Put on your PSU sunglasses, take a selfie, and share your great news on social media!
*Deposit deadline for spring semester for first-year and transfer students is January 11
You can make your deposit:
- Online: http://plymouth.edu/deposit.
- By mail: Enclose a check in the postage-paid, pre-addressed envelope included with your acceptance. Deposits must be postmarked prior to the deposit deadline.
- By Phone: Initiate an e-check, credit, or debit card payment by calling Student Account Services at (603) 535-2215 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., or Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
PSU offers events exclusively for accepted students, where you’ll:
- Meet your future classmates and professors,
- Attend a Q&A session where current students answer your questions,
- Learn about University services and resources,
- Sit in on an academic session with faculty from your major,
- Tour campus and check out the residence halls, and
- Get your photo taken with Pemi the Panther!
Register today for an exclusive accepted student event: http://plymouth.edu/visit
Accepted Student Events Dates**
** Attendance at these exclusive events is capped and registrations are accepted on a space available basis. In addition, attendance is not mandatory.
To find out if you’re eligible for financial aid, you’ll need to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://fafsa.gov. This is the only financial aid form PSU requires to determine federal, state, and institutional student aid resources. PSU’s priority deadline to file the FAFSA is March 1 for first-year students and June 15 for transfer students. Students who meet the priority application date will be given the greatest consideration for all available financial aid funds for which they may be eligible. If you miss this priority deadline, you will not be considered for funds such as scholarships, institutional grants, federal grants, and work-study. Need more information? Visit PSU’s Financial Aid Team at http://go.plymouth.edu/financialaid.
PSU offers a variety of on-campus housing and dining options. Visit Residential Life at http://plymouth.edu/housing to see photos and learn about the residence halls, and get rates on housing and meal plan options. When you’ve made your choice, visit http://go.plymouth.edu/newhousing and complete your housing application.
Visit Dining Services at http://plymouth.edu/dining for a list of meal plan options, dining locations, and a peek at this week’s menu.