The first phase of the ALLWell project, the Ice Arena & Welcome Center, has demonstrated the powerful impact that state-of-the-art university facilities have on the students, teams, and community members who work, learn, and play there everyday:
A hockey championship.
- An energized student body.
- A captivated and proud community.
- Greatly expanded opportunities for athletic training and performance analysis.
- A new undergraduate major in sports management.
- Newly engaged alumni.
- Increased public visibility and campus visits.
- A distinct role in the future of a region and a state.
(Ice Arena and Welcome Center)
|West-side patio entrance||1/1||$100,000|
|Behind seating mezzanines||2/2||$60,000|
|West Hallway, Welcome Center||1/1||$25,000|
|Rink manager office||1/1||$15,000|
|Assistant manager office||1/1||$15,000|
|Visitor locker rooms||2/2||$10,000|
|Officials locker rooms||3/3||$10,000|
|Program Funds||Available||Giving Level|
|Varsity Hockey Program Fund – Supports the cost of conducting the men’s and women’s varsity hockey programs||1/1||$500,000|
|Health and Human Performance Program Fund – Supports the cost of conducting the HHP academic program||1/1||$250,000|
|Student Recreation Program Fund – Supports the cost of conducting the recreation and club sports programs||1/1||$250,000|