Alumni-Student Connections Grant
The Alumni Relations Office is offering the Alumni-Student Connections Grant to student organizations and athletic teams to support the creation of a program centered around community collaboration and connecting with alumni. A limited number of $500 grants will be awarded to student organizations or alumni/community members seeking to develop a project with the goal of bringing Plymouth State members, past and present, together in a meaningful way.
- You must be a representative for a student organization, athletic team, or an alumni/community member.
- The student organization must be recognized by the Plymouth State Student Senate in order to receive funding.
- The student organization’s advisor must supervise the project. The organization’s advisor must provide a letter of recommendation that outlines the level of supervision and support they will provide.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Use the online application to fill in your organization’s information.
- Ask your advisor to write a letter of recommendation detailing their support and supervision of the project.
- Submit a detailed project overview and budget. This budget should outline and explain your anticipated expenses.
- Your overview must answer the following questions:
- How does the proposed project center around your organization’s goals?
- How does the project bring students and alumni together?
- How does the project enhance the community of PSU?
- What is the intended outcome you hope to see from this project?
- What is the level of support you will receive from your advisor?
- Upon receipt of this grant, all student organization purchases are subject to current practices and policies set forth by the Student Activities Office.
- An organization that has won the Alumni-Student Connections Grant for more than three consecutive years cannot be considered for further funding.
- If you receive this grant for a community project, you are required to provide feedback in evaluation of the program.
**The deadline for this application is November 22nd**
The Alumni Association may be used for communication with alumni and marketing for projects.
Office of Alumni Relations MSC 50
17 High Street
Plymouth, NH 03264
(603) 535-2699 (fax)