- What gifts count? Every gift – any amount, any designation – made between 12:01 am and 11:59 pm on November 28 counts for #PanthersGive.
- Is there a minimum donation amount? There is a $5 dollar minimum to process credit and debit cards using Plymouth State’s online giving page and when making your gift over the phone.
- Can I send my gift by mail or phone? Yes, you can make your gift by calling University Advancement at (800) 772-2620. For this 24-hour giving celebration, we’ll be accepting gifts over the phone and online only. Make your gift online today by clicking here or texting PANTHERS to 91999!
- Is my contribution tax-deductible? Yes, your gift is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Is there a challenge involved? YES! There are several challenges to be unlocked throughout the day. Follow @PlymouthStateUniversity on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn for challenge updates on November 28.
November 28 is #GivingTuesday—a grassroots movement to increase public interest and awareness of the importance of giving, volunteering, and charitable engagement. Let’s show the world that #panthersgive!
If you have any questions please contact Jordan Rosenburg ‘17, Assistant Director of the Annual Fund, firstname.lastname@example.org, (603) 535-2643 or John Scheinman P’19, Development Director, email@example.com, (603) 535-2805.
After making your gift at plymouth.edu/give-online or by texting PANTHERS to 91999, share your Panther Pride on your social media.
- Give your profile pictures and cover photos a makeover! Download the image files below and upload them to your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram account. Friends and family will notice your support for Plymouth State through the simple act of changing your pictures. Feel free to keep the picture up as long as you wish.
- Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or Snapchat leading up to #panthersgive, as well as on November 28. Share why you give back, and inspire others to participate. We just ask you tag @plymouthstateuniversity and use our official hashtag, #panthersgive.