Please click on the link below to view this season’s Adult Hockey League Schedule.
The 2015 Summer season will start July 6th and end the week of August 18th. Cost is $165/player and $60/goalie.
The season will consist of 8 games plus one playoff game. Most players register with a team. Individual players are not guaranteed to be placed on a registered or newly formed team.
Game days are Monday/Tuesday nights with a few other weekday nights to fit the games in. Game times start as early as 7:30 p.m.
**All players must be current USA Hockey registered members: Click Here to register – $45 NOTE: You must be registered with USA Hockey before you can register.
- Sign up as a team or individual to be placed on a team
- Game nights will be on Monday/Tuesday
- Season is 8 games plus playoffs
- To fit games in, some weeks may have 2 games.
- Jerseys provided for all players
- No-check league, team awards for champions, games consist of three 12-minute stop periods, refs provided
Questions? E-mail Scott Shedd at email@example.com
or call Scott at (603) 535-3361