Lamson Rm. 113
Can reserve for meetings!
- Have a question? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address
- 17 High Street
Plymouth, NH 03264
1. Account Set-Up /Log-in Instructions
How do I create a Sloan-C account affiliated with my institution?
1. Click here to create a free user account.
2. Once you complete your registration, you will be sent an e-mail and asked to verify your account.
3. Once logged in, click on your username in the upper right hand corner of the home page. You will be brought to your “My Account” page. Click on “Edit Profile” to affiliate your account. Please enter your name and organization in the spaces provided. (Please make sure the organization name you type in matches the one listed on the membership list.)
4. The system will now recognize you as a member. Go to the member resources page for details on your membership benefits such as free webinars and access to the JALN.
I already have a user account. How do I make sure I am affiliated with my institution?
1. Please log-in to www.sloanconsortium.org.
2. Once logged in, click on your username in the upper right hand corner of the home page. You will be brought to your “My Account” page. Click on “Edit Profile” to affiliate your account. Add your organization name in the space provided. (Please make sure the organization name you type in matches the one listed on the membership list.)
3. The system will now recognize you as a member. Go to the member resources page for details on your membership benefits such as free webinars and access to the JALN.
The information requested will also give you a presence in the Sloan-C community and help you find and get to know like-minded people. Besides your bio and areas of interest, you will also be able to provide a secondary e-mail as well as update mailing preferences
2. Online Workshop Discounts
Membership includes membership pricing on the 2013 schedule of workshops. Additional workshops are added throughout the year, so please make sure to check the schedule often. The member price for a workshop is $169. Non-member pricing is $269. If you and your faculty have set up your accounts or affiliated your existing accounts properly, you will automatically see the member price.
Webinars are free to all members (normally $99.) No coupon code is needed. If you and your faculty have set up your accounts or affiliated your existing accounts properly, you will automatically see the free registration link at the bottom of the webinar page.
4. Consulting Services
Membership comes with one hour of free consulting over the phone with a representative with Sloan-C on specific topics in online learning or a particular problem your institution is having. More extensive consulting and onsite visits are also available for a fee.
5. Conference Discounts
Don’t forget to take advantage of the $50 discounts off of the registration fee for our three annual conferences. Once you are logged into the system, you will automatically see the code in a block on the left hand side of the conference registration page. Please note that each conference has a different code.
6. Publications Discounts
Members receive a 10% discount on all publications. People with a properly affiliated user account will receive the 10% discount automatically when they log-in to the website.
7. Additional Discounts
A $100 discount is available on select Magna Online Seminars to members. Seminars along with the discount code needed will be sent in the monthly membership newsletter. Please make sure your faculty and administrators use the account creation instructions and they will receive the newsletter.
8. Website Resources
All members of your institution have full access to website resources including the Quality Scorecard for the administration of online education programs, articles from the Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, surveys, practitioner documents, JobLine, effective practices, Listserv, catalog of online programs, and more.
9. Monthly Newsletters
Sloan-C sends out two monthly newsletters and additional special event e-mails if needed. The Sloan-C View newsletter is a general e-mail about what’s happening with Sloan-C. The Sloan-C Insider is a member’s only newsletter alerting members to new benefits and events. Please share this link with your faculty and staff who would like to receive communications from us and ask them to join our mailing list: http://sloanconsortium.org/mailing_list .