Associate Director and Research Assistant Professor
Office: Samuel Read Hall Building, Room 226
- B.A., Geography, University of Chicago
- M.A., Geography, University of Colorado
- C.A.G.S., Educational Leadership, Plymouth State University
- Ed.D., Learning, Leadership, and Community, Plymouth State University
June served as outreach and development coordinator for CFE from 2005-2010 and interim associate director from 2010-2011. She has also worked as a land use planner for the communities of Berlin and Plymouth, NH, and as a water resources planner for the State of New Hampshire.
June is the coordinator for the MS in Environmental Science and Policy program and the 2015-2016 Graduate Faculty Speaker.
- Community Planning
- Environmental Planning Seminar
- Land Conservation Techniques
- Environmental Outreach and Communication
- Outreach Thesis Credit