- B.S., Environmental Conservation, University of New Hampshire, 2005
- M.S. in Environmental Science & Policy, Plymouth State University, 2014
Research Interests and Activities:
- Establishing a state-wide network of aquatic sensors that measure flow, temperature and electric conductivity.
- Using the data collected to find the best way to communicate the information back to NH volunteers and residents.
Personal Interests and Community Service:
- Yoga and doing as many things outside as possible: hiking, backpacking, skiing, climbing, kayaking. I also enjoy cooking, reading and hanging out with my dog, Huxley.