Vaccine Information for Plymouth State University Students and Employees
Why Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine is Important
Vaccination is the best strategy for protecting the health and safety of our community. The more of us who are vaccinated, the safer and more open our campus will be, and it will enable PSU to provide the best possible experience for students with fewer restrictions.
- While state law prohibits us from requiring vaccination, PSU strongly encourages all students, faculty, and staff to be vaccinated.
- Students will be given the opportunity to share proof of vaccination and will be exempted from weekly testing, quarantine, etc. The online submission form is linked on this page.
- Students who do not share proof of vaccination may have additional requirements.
- Faculty/Staff can continue to share proof of vaccination with Human Resources between now and the start of the semester.
- A vaccination clinic for the PSU campus is scheduled for Monday, August 30. All three approved vaccines will be available at no charge.
Information for New Hampshire Residents
PSU faculty, staff, and students whose permanent residency is in New Hampshire can sign up for vaccination using the state’s vaccination system, VINI, using the link below. More information on vaccine sites and other details can be found on the New Hampshire Vaccine website, vaccines.nh.gov.
Information for Non-NH Residents
Vaccine distribution is handled by state governments. PSU faculty, staff, and students whose permanent residence is not in New Hampshire should check their home state government websites for the latest information on vaccine distribution and timing.
Specific state information can be found at the links below.
New York: https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/
Rhode Island: https://covid.ri.gov/vaccination
New Jersey: https://covidvaccine.nj.gov/