Campus & Community
Town of Plymouth
Take a short walk down the hill and you’re in the town of Plymouth, a New England landmark, and one of America’s Top 10 Small Towns, as well as one of National Geographic Adventure Magazine 50 next great adventure towns. It’s also a true college town with a variety of shops, restaurants, lodging and attractions. The local movie theatre has been restored, renamed The Flying Monkey, and now features movies and live entertainment in an intimate atmosphere. At Biederman’s, a local deli, the open-mic nights pack the house.
- American Style Food (sit down dining):
- Lucky Dog Tavern & Grill (lunch/dinner), 51 Main St, Plymouth, NH, 603-536-4445
- Six Burner Bistro (lunch/dinner), 13 Main St, Plymouth, NH, 603-536-9099
- Foster’s Boiler Room Restaurant at The Common Man Inn (lunch/dinner), 231 Main St, Plymouth, NH, 603-536-2764
- George’s Seafood & BBQ (dinner), 588 Tenney Mtn Hwy, Plymouth, NH, 603-536-6330
“Fast” food, Cafes, and Coffee Shops:
- Cafe Monte Alto (coffee, tea, pastries), 83 Main St, Plymouth, NH, 603-536-6323
- Biederman’s Deli (lunch), 83 Main St, Plymouth, NH, 603-536-3354
- McDonalds and Burger King, Tenney Mtn Highway, Plymouth, NH
Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Thai, and Japanese Food:
- Fugaky (Chinese/Japanese), 646 Tenney Mtn Hwy, Plymouth, NH, 603-536-5388
- Thai Smile Restaurant (Thai), 135 Main St, Plymouth, NH, 603-536-1788
- Hong Kong Gardens (Chinese), 81 Main St, Plymouth, NH, 603-536-3344
- Burrito Me (Mexican), 70 Main St, Plymouth, NH, 603-238-3410
- Italian Farmhouse (Italian), 337 Daniel Webster Hwy, Plymouth, NH, 603-536-4536
With an amazing array of outdoor recreation activities beckoning from every direction, the question is never what to do. It’s what to do next.
Get the complete forecast from the PSU Weather Center.
|Average High||Average Low|