Schedule of Events
Senior Class Events
Saturday, April 1, 2017
Red Sox Game
Saturday, April 15, 2017
May 8-12, 2017
- Monday – Free Scoop Day at M&M Scoops, 67 Main St. Plymouth, NH
- Tuesday – Pints with Professors at Panther Pub & Grille, 21 Main St. Plymouth, NH from 4-7 p.m.
- Wednesday – Trivia with President Birx at Panther Pub & Grille,21 Main St. Plymouth, NH from 8-11 p.m.
- Thursday – Senior Night with 90s to now Karaoke at Lucky Dog Tavern and Grill, 51 Main St. Plymouth, NH
- Coming Soon: Senior Semi
Friday, May 12, 2017 at 4 p.m. at AllWell North.
Students are required to attend a mandatory Commencement rehearsal on Friday, May 12, 2017. This is a run through of the commencement event itself. Find out where you’ll be standing in the procession and get all of your questions answered. All students who are participating in Commencement are to report to ALLWell North at 4 p.m. Rehearsal is expected to end at approximately 5:30 p.m.
The following participants are excused from attending rehearsal:
- Undergraduate students with an academic class at this time must attend class.
- Students participating in an internship or practicum at the time of rehearsal.
- Undergraduate participants whose degree was conferred in December.
- Graduate students are highly encouraged to attend, but are not required.
Friday, May 19, 2017 at 4 p.m. in Hanaway Theatre, Silver Center for the Arts.
This awards ceremony celebrates the outstanding academic achievements of the members of the Class of 2017. Family, friends, faculty, staff, and fellow graduates are welcome to attend.
Class of 2017 Graduates Dinner:
Friday, May 19, 2017 at 6 p.m. in Prospect Dining Hall.
All graduating students and their guests are invited to attend.
Traditional Order of March:
Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 8:15 a.m. on the Alumni Green in front of the Hartman Union Building.
All graduating students and marching faculty are invited to assemble.
Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 8:45 a.m. at AllWell North.
For students not participating in the order of march, please gather at AllWell North parking garage at 8:45 a.m.
Procession & Commencement Ceremony:
Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 10 a.m. at AllWell North.
Tickets are required. Guests should be seated by no later than 9:30 a.m. to view the procession at approximately 9:40 a.m. The ceremony will begin at 10 a.m. and is anticipated to end at approximately 12:15 p.m.
Meet and Greet with Faculty:
Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 12:15 p.m. at AllWell North.
Following the recession, meet and greet with your faculty as they form a receiving line to congratulate you!
Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 12 noon in Prospect Dining Hall.
Take the hassle out of deciding where to dine after Commencement by signing up for the Panther Luncheon. Whether you are a party of 2 or 20, a private table will be ready and waiting for you! Graduates eat for free! Pre-register here or you may pay at the door.
Homecoming & Family Celebration:
Friday-Sunday September 22-24, 2017.
Once a Panther, always a Panther! Return to campus on September 22-24, 2017 as part of your alma mater’s 30,000-strong alumni community! Check the events calendar on our homepage for up-to-date information.