Graduates Day 2019
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Hartman Union Building Courtroom
Drop in between 12 noon and 7 p.m.
What is Graduates Day?What should you bring?Why should you attend?
Graduates Day is a drop in event where Graduates:
- Pick up their caps, gowns, and hoods (if applicable)
Doctoral candidates should contact their department for additional information on regalia.
- Videotape your message of gratitude
- Register for guest tickets
- Network with Alumni Relations and sign up for the Job-Ready Bootcamp, where you’ll learn skills to beat out your competition and land your first job, whether you know what you want to do or not!
- Meet with Financial Aid
- Receive Federal Perkins exit counseling
- Review resumes/cover letters and receive professional support with Career Services
- Visit the Balfour table to choose your Plymouth State class ring and order graduation announcements.
- Discuss PSU Graduate programs
- Receive tips about business dining etiquette, LinkedIn, job search strategies and interview preparation
- Have your yearbook photo and professional headshot taken- remember to dress according to your profession
- Veterans receive their red, white and blue cords
- Your PSU ID or another photo identification is REQUIRED at check-in
- Messages of gratitude for family, faculty and mentors for the 2019 Commencement pre-ceremony video
- Resume for review by Career Services
- Business cards to share with alumni in your field
Enter for a chance to exchange your tickets for VIP seating and win other free stuff! Enough said.