Career Development Office
We are dedicated to serving our students and graduates by teaching skills that build bridges to successful careers.
The Career Development Office of Plymouth State University provides professional services that are globally and educationally focused within an environment which values:
- Credibility, approachability, accessibility;
- Service, driven by the needs of all students and graduates;
- Wellness, continued self-growth, team work and respect;
- Partnerships connecting Plymouth State University and employment communities;
- Deliberate engagement with and through our alumni;
- Communication that will aid us in successfully serving our customers, with an increasing emphasis on technology
Are you on the path to your dream career? Being a standout when you graduate means planning ahead to maximize your time at university. That’s why you should meet with one of our Career Peer Advisors early in your academic career to take advantage of the services we offer, including:
- Online resources to help you locate opportunities and employers
- Internships to build up your resume before graduation
- Workshops and Job Fairs
- How to search for jobs
We’ll also help you plan how Internships, Study Away, and involvement with clubs and organizations, volunteering and job shadows can help your build a strong resume and prepare you for the bright future you know is waiting.