Review our Employers Page
- Discover other ways for your organization to access our students and graduates.
Connect the Career Development Office with your employer’s hiring department
- Many of PSU’s most successful recruiting relationships begin with an alumni referral – and all it takes is an email to get started. Whether or not you are part of the hiring process at your organization or not, you can help PSU make connections that may lead to internships or jobs for current students and other alumni. Email email@example.com and put us together with your hiring decision makers.
Consider Volunteering with Career Development
- Stay engaged and help prospective and incoming students.
Are you in a career transition yourself? We can help!
- Plymouth State University provides continuous career development to our alumni. If you’re looking for a new job, changing your career, or developing a career strategy to advance your current job, we can help! We offer in-person events and seminars as well as many online services, webcasts, and presentations.
It’s time to reconnect with Alumni Relations.
- Check out the Alumni Relations website for upcoming events and ways to stay connected.