Volunteer with Career Services
Students love hearing about what you’ve done since your time at Plymouth.
By sharing your career path, it fosters alumni-student networking, inspires students to explore new careers, and illustrates the power of a Plymouth education. Share your expertise, advice, and career success stories through one of the following campus events:
- Host a table at an industry-specific career event
- Speak to an undergraduate class or student club
- Host a workshop Dust off your presentation skills, as we could use your expertise on topics ranging from resumes, interviewing, networking, professional attire, and beyond. You bring the knowledge and we’ll bring the students.
- Hold Career Services Office Hours Hold a series of one-on-one informational interviews with students to help them explore your organization and/or field in a more casual environment.
- Host an information session at Plymouth State University As an alum, you already know what our students can offer an employer. Now you can help students learn what your company, industry, or job function can offer them. Hold a formal information session to teach students about your company and its employment opportunities.
Do you have an opening for an intern or entry-level employee at your organization?
Connect the Career Development Office with your employer’s hiring department.
Many of PSU’s most successful recruiting relationships begin with an alumni referral – and all it takes is an email to get started. Whether or not you are part of the hiring process at your organization, you can help PSU make connections that may lead to internships or jobs for current students and other alumni. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and put us in touch with your hiring decision makers.