Plymouth State University students and alumni bring a wealth of experience, knowledge and skills to any organization. Working together, the Career Services Office can help you find the right interns, part-time employees, summer hires, and full-time professional staff members.
When it’s time to actively recruit and hire interns or full-time employees, you should consider using our campus recruiting program.
As you plan your hiring needs, we have a variety of programs to give you the best visibility on the Plymouth State University campus.
A little bit about Plymouth State University
- Founded in 1871
- A part of the University System of New Hampshire
- Graduate programs began in 1948
- 4,238 undergraduate students
- 2,500 graduate students
- Accredited by the New England Commission on Higher Education (NECHE)
- 55 undergraduate majors and 65 undergraduate minors
- More than 75 graduate degree and certification programs in the arts, sciences, business, and education. Degree programs include the Master of Arts, Master of Arts in Teaching, Master of Business Administration, Master of Education, Master of Science, Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies, and Doctor of Education