Faculty & Staff Engagement Opportunities
Meet With Career Development
Talk to staff to discuss an event, initiative, or ideas.
Class Assignments & Exercises
Extra Credit opportunities or class assignments related to career preparation. Possible assignments may include:
- Writing and having a resume or cover letter reviewed
- Touring the career development office (make arrangements to come and hear an overview of services)
- Conducting an informational interview
- Attending a career fair or a career office sponsored program
- Creating a Linkedin page
Promote Career Development Events / Services / Resources
About upcoming career events or alert students to Career Development with an employer or alumni interested in developing talent or recruiting at Plymouth State University.
Connect Alumni and Employers
Connect Career Development with an employer or alumni interested in developing talent or recruiting at Plymouth State University.
Request an In-Class Presentation
- The Career Development Office is available to facilitate on-campus presentations for classes and student groups.
- Topic Areas – don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact us and let’s talk!
- Cover Letter
- Career Exploration
- Internship & Job Searching
Ace Training Program
Become a Career Educator & Ambassador, integrate career development into curricular and co-curricular experiences.