Make an Appointment
The Career Development Office provides 1-on-1 advising appointments for all PSU students and alumni. Advising appointments range from 30 – 60 minutes and cover a variety of career development support areas including:
- Career Exploration
- Major Exploration
- Job & Internship Search Strategies
- Networking & LinkedIn
- Interview Preparation
- Salary Negotiation
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing
… and more!
Current students and alumni who graduated 2016 or later, you can schedule an advising appointment in Handshake:
- Current Students (Undergraduates & Graduates) – login to Handshake with your PSU login credentials. Visit “Career Center” on home page and select “Advising Appointments”
- Alumni – Class of 2020 – login to Handshake with your PSU login credentials. Visit “Career Center” on home page and select “Advising Appointments”
- Alumni – Class of 2016 – 2019 – login and/or create your Handshake account. Once approved to access Handshake, visit “Career Center” on home page and select “Advising Appointments”.
- Alumni – Class of 2015 and prior – email email@example.com to request an advising appointment. Include your name, class year, phone number, email address, your availability and 2 – 3 goals for your advising appointment. Specify if you are available for in-person or for a Zoom or phone appointment.
Please note: All advising appointments through Fall 2020 are primarily being offered via Zoom and phone only. Spring 2021 updates will be posted by the end of the year.