CareerShift’s set of tools and applications provide a very unique opportunity to job hunters. While other web services provides bits and pieces of the job hunt process, only CareerShift provides an easy-to-use approach for bringing all these parts together to crack the “hidden job market” and for managing the job hunt all in one place. With CareerShift, you can:
- Search, store & record job listings at all publically posted websites, company websites, and newspapers. Set job alerts.
- Get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies, even alumni, then save and manage your lists.
- Upload/ Copy and Paste as many targeted resumes and cover letters needed or upload your current documents.
- Work with Career Services to create unlimited e-mail campaigns with your saved contacts, resumes and cover letters. You can choose to send your lists to yourself for a postal campaign.
- Campaigns are automatically saved and recorded. In MY CALENDAR, you can keep notes, and set reminders for follow-ups.
- Access your confidential CareerShift account from anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
To get started:
- Go to http://plymouth.careershift.com/; click sign up.
- Fill out required information using your plymouth.edu email address (Alumni without a plymouth.edu email address, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request access.)
- Select a security question and answer.
- Answer the human verifier question.
- Check user agreement.
- Answer required questions.
- You will be brought to your CareerShift account.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com or call Toll free 888-232-0632