Spring 2019 Events
Sunday, Feb. 10, 2019 | 10–5 p.m.
Whether you are currently seeking a job or looking to transition to your next, the Career Kickstarter will help you build your skills and confidence for your job search. By the end of this program, you will be ready to:
- Seek and find the best jobs possible, no matter what you’ve majored in
- Write a cover letter that gives you a competitive advantage
- Handle tough interview questions
- Make sure they remember you after the interview
- Negotiate a salary that meets your needs
Text KICKSTARTER to 51555 to register!
Thursday, February 21 | 6 p.m.
Learn how dining skills are a key differentiator for individuals hoping to impress at a job interview, land the promotion, or secure the next big account. Join us for practice in proper professional dining etiquette.
Text SPRINGDINNER to 51555 to register!
Careers in ‘The Arts’ – Visual and Performing Arts
Monday, February 25 | 7 p.m.
Careers in Entrepreneurship
Tuesday, March 5 | 7 p.m.
Careers in Healthcare
Wednesday, April 3 | 7 p.m.