Focus 2 Career Assessment
Use Focus2 to help understand yourself as part of your own personal education and career planning. Focus2 is available to all Plymouth State students to help identify your interests, personality, values, and skills and how these attributes are compatible with different areas of study and occupations. You can use Focus2 to develop your career plan, explore majors, and learn about different occupations. Focus2 makes an excellent first step in helping you find a pathway to success at Plymouth State University.
First-time users: Some information to help you get started:
- To create a new user account, contact email@example.com to obtain the FOCUS-2 access code.
- Decide on your own username and password for future use. Be sure to remember your personal username and password.
- Students in the early part of their education might consider focusing on the following section:
- Career Readiness and Self Assessment categories. If you are trying to select your major, we highly recommend the ‘Academic Strengths’ section, as well as the five sections in the Self Assessment category. Each section takes 10 to 15 minutes; the whole program takes about one hour to complete.
- You can exit and return to the program at any time.
- When finished, print your completed reports and/or portfolio and make an appointment with Career Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 603-535-2336.
- To register as a first time user please click here FOCUS2