Panthers Positively Contribute to the PSU Community
In order for any community to function smoothly, everyone within the community needs to understand the shared expectations and policies established to respect and uphold the rights and safety of others. Reviewing things in advanced will help you be better prepared to positively contribute to your community. Here at Plymouth State University, those expectations and policies can be found in the Student Rights and Code of Conduct. Please take some time to review all of the information on the page, paying particular attention to the following sections:
- General Student Rights
- Conduct Rules and Regulations
- Alcohol Policy
- Marijuana and Other Drugs Policy
- Sexual Misconduct Policy and Conduct Process
- PSU’s Non-Discrimination Statement:
- Plymouth State University, in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran’s status or disability, in admission or access to, treatment of or employment in its programs or activities.
Your safety and ability to succeed at PSU are our top priorities, so if at any time you feel like your rights have been violated, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Dean of Student’s Office and/or the Title IX Coordinator.
Living on-campus is an unforgettable experience, and here at PSU we want to make sure you are not only sleeping and eating but also learning and growing outside of the classroom and in the Residence Halls. In order to ensure a safe and comfortable living environment for all residents, the Residential Life Lease and Policies outline the expectations of all students living in and visiting on-campus housing and/or on a meal plan. Please take the time to review the important information included prior to moving onto campus.