About Professor Leuser
Dr. David M. Leuser is a tenured Professor of Management at Plymouth State University with over 35 years of experience in college teaching, research, writing, and consulting. His most recent book is Principles of Management: The Critical Essentials, published by Ivy Software. During the 1990s, he served as MBA Program Director for the Plymouth State College MBA program, where he developed the program’s first Internet presence and first corporate educational partnership with Cabletron Systems of Rochester, NH. Dr. Leuser regularly teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in organizational behavior and career development.
Managing generational differences in the workplace; Promoting happiness in life and work; Career planning and development in the 21st century; Contemporary lessons from 19th century White Mountain tourism.
Recent Scholarly Activity
- Leuser, D. M. “What Are We Really Doing For—and To—Our Students?” Presentation to the Faculty of Plymouth State University, Faculty Day, Forthcoming August 27, 2012.
- Leuser, D. M. Coursepack to Accompany BU3720 Career Development: Lecture Slides, Cases, and Exercises. Fall 2012 Revised Edition, True Colors Print & Design, 2012.
- Leuser, D. M. “Managing Cross Generational Communication in the Workplace.” Invited Webinar presented to the New Hampshire/Vermont Chapter of the Healthcare Financial Management Association, February 9, 2012.
- Leuser, D. M. “Generational Differences in the Workplace: Implications for College Teaching.” Presentation to the Faculty ofPlymouthStateUniversity, Faculty Day, August 26, 2009.
- Leuser, D. M. Principles of Management: The Critical Essentials. (Textbook and Interactive Computerized Learning/Evaluation Product). Ivy Software, 2007.
Member, National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
BU-3420: Organizational Behavior
BU-3720: Career Development
BU-5630: Policy Topics—Issues in Career Management