Will I be able to teach in a public school outside New Hampshire if I earn my certification?

June 15th, 2010 by Bridget

New Hampshire is a member of the Interstate Certification Contract. Students who wish to earn certification in another state must apply to that state’s department of education in order for their certification to be transferable.

Contact Us

Department of Elementary Education and Childhood Studies

Chair: Marianne True

034 Rounds Hall, Lower Level
8 a.m.–4 p.m., M–F

Phone: 603-535-2285
Email: bgleich@plymouth.edu (Brenda Gleich, Administrative Assistant)
Fax: 603-535-2879

Mailing Address
17 High Street
MSC #38
Plymouth, NH 03264