Greetings Choral Music Educators!
[On-line registration: REGISTER!]
Please join me and my students at Plymouth State University for the 38th annual All New England Choral Festival.
- Theme: “Songs of Protest” provides great opportunities to engage our students in current events through music and poetry. I have also invited two wonderful clinicians to work with you while I’m working with your students! You are welcome to join me for an optional conductors’ luncheon at Biederman’s. I am pleased to welcome Krystal Morin ’11 and her singers from ConVal Regional High School as the featured guest choir.
- Online teacher recommendations due by September 25th.
- Student invitations will be emailed to directors.
- Via email, teacher accepts or declines for each student.
- Music, rehearsal instructions, and digital rehearsal file information will be mailed.
- Registration fee of $25 per participant (including directors) offsets the cost of the music, rehearsal files, clinician, and workshops for the directors. Meals are not included. This fee is payable once you have received your invitation.
The festival concert is open to the public and tickets may be obtained by calling the Box Office at (603)535-ARTS or online at http://www.plymouth.edu/silvercenter/buy-tickets/
If you have questions, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603)728-8184. I look forward to working with your students!
NEW this year: students may schedule an early placement audition for Fall 2016 entrance to any of the music majors in the Department of Music, Theatre, and Dance at PSU. Contact me or the Admissions Department directly for information.
Dan Perkins, DMA
Director of Choral Activities