- Schedule a Wednesday student recital
- Schedule a Junior or Senior recital – Download Printable Application
- Request a recording of your recital
- Music Handbook 2016
Policies for Music Students
- Instruments and Lockers
- Guidelines for Working with an Accompanist
- Keyboard Proficiency Requirements
The Music Educators National Conference Student Chapter #15 on the PSU campus concerns itself with professional matters of music education regionally, statewide and nationally. The Chapter arranges for programs and activities of interest for music students. It sponsors several events on campus in cooperation with the New Hampshire Music Educators Association. All Music Education majors are strongly encouraged to join.
Music Teachers National Association
The Music Teachers National Association Student Chapter provides educational, musical, social and professional experiences that augment the student’s formal course of study. The Chapter presents programs and activities on campus for students throughout the year. The Chapter is also active in the NHMTA events. Membership is open to all students.