The RN-BS Program provides associate degree RNs a seamless transition from their AS degree to complete a baccalaureate degree.
- Students can matriculate into the Program after successfully graduating from an Associate Degree Nursing Program.
- Admission requirements, an unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the State of New Hampshire or are eligible for RN licensing in the State of NH.
- 2015-16 RN-BS Completion Curriculum Planning Guide
- 2014-15 RN Completion Program Curriculum Planning Guide
- All nursing theory courses are offered online.
- Program can be completed full or part time.
- Students can enter into the program in any semester.
- 3-6 elective credits awarded for current National Nursing Certifications.
Progression in Nursing Requirements
- A minimum grade of C in all nursing prerequisite courses
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA in all prerequisite courses
- Students must obtain a final grade of a B- (80-82) or greater in all nursing theory courses and earn a PASS in all clinical nursing (NR) courses in order to progress in the major
- RN-BS Program: credits in the major: 31 credit hours.
- Graduation: 120 credit hours are required to complete the BS in Nursing.
How to apply
You may apply online using the Online Application