Yunieska Krug, MSW, LICSW, MLADAC
Teaching Lecturer in Social Work
Office: Hyde 408
MSW: Boston University
About Professor Krug (she/her):
Professor Krug is a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire and is licensed as a Masters Level Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor in New Hampshire. She has extensive experience working in various settings with diverse populations. Professor Krug holds certifications in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectal Behavioral Therapy, and Mental Health with aging populations.
Professor Krug’s clinical specialties include treating trauma, anxiety disorders, depression, adjustment issues, life coaching, interpersonal conflict resolution, relationship loss, multi-cultural issues, dual-diagnosis, and substance use disorders. Her treatment approach is empathic, empowering, and patient-centered. Additionally, she is fluent in Spanish.
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (NH and MA)
- Masters Licensed Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Mental Health & Aging
- SW2300 Case Management and Advocacy
- SW3490 Diversity and Oppression
- SW3300 Mental Health and Society