How Your Gift Matters
We’re here to help you match your philanthropic passion and the investment of your gift with the University’s priorities and where it can do the most good. Together, we continue to build on the excellence and innovation that Plymouth State is renowned for. Some areas of need for you to consider:
- Unrestricted annual giving to The Fund for Plymouth State supports its core programs and essential functions like scholarships, academic programs, athletics, faculty and staff development, and more. Your annual gift fuels the PSU education engine.
- Scholarships help the 90% of PSU students who need financial assistance. You can ease their debt burden upon graduation and inspire their best while they’re here. For the last decade, 40% of PSU’s first-year students have been low-income, first-generation students—the first in their families to attend college. Your scholarship assistance provides access to those deserving students who would otherwise be unable to attend Plymouth State.
- Endowments generate annual revenue for named scholarships or programs. You can name a fund and designate the income of an endowed fund that lives in perpetuity. (Minimum pledge of $25,000 is required to create an endowed fund.)
- Gifts to academic innovation seed the new cross-disciplinary integrated clusters to prepare students differently. With your support, innovation and economic development blossom in new ways with graduates who become tomorrow-changers for their communities and our country.
- Your investment in Athletics supports life lessons like teamwork, integrity, goal-setting, perseverance, and time management. Almost 1,000 PSU students participate in 26 intercollegiate teams at PSU and your gift to the department or a team directly enhances their competitiveness.
- The Active Living, Learning and Wellness (ALLWell) Complex is the anchor of the new Health and Human Enrichment academic cluster as well as for PSU Athletics, recreation, and intramurals. Your support helps the next phase of its development.
- Your gift or membership to the Museum of the White Mountains helps to promote study of and access to the region’s artistic, historical, geographic, and cultural treasures. Join a community of people devoted to the White Mountains.
- When you make a bequest or planned gift to PSU, you become a member of our most esteemed giving circle, the Holmes Heritage Society, named in honor of Col. Samuel Holmes who donated 500 acres for the support of the Holmes Plymouth Academy that has become Plymouth State University. Your legacy supports future generations of PSU students and faculty and high quality public higher education.
However you choose to donate to PSU, your support is essential to our mission to transform our students into leaders who can see beyond what anyone thought was possible.
Up here, learning is anything but ordinary.