- Notarized copies of your high school transcript translated into English;
- Notarized copies of your college transcript translated into English (if you are a transfer student);
- Notarized 2016-17 International Financial Certification Form, which includes copies of bank verification (evidence of financial ability to afford university costs);
- A copy of your valid passport and visa;
- Proof of English language proficiency (see below).
Proof of English language proficiency
If you’re from a country where English isn’t the primary language, you must provide evidence of English proficiency.
If you are interested in applying to PSU, please make sure all pertinent materials are received by:
November 1 for the spring term
June 1 for the fall term
Contact Plymouth State University Admissions directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (001) (603) 535-2237 (Eastern Standard Time).
IELTS is jointly managed by the British Council, IDP:IELTS Australia, and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.