Fall term began September 1, however there is still time to register for several Fall classes that have not yet begun. You will need to complete the paper registration form as online registration is not available after the term has started.
Open courses are:
- CO 5610 (CRN:10082) Circle of Life: Living and Dying Well – November 6-8 at Waterville Valley
- CO 7020 (CRN:10057) Child Centered Play Therapy – October 23 and November 15 in Concord
- HD 7090 (CRN:10120) Teacher Transformation – November 6-8 at Waterville Valley
- HH 5610 (CRN:10083) Circle of Life: Living and Dying Well – November 6-8 at Waterville Valley
- IN 5970 (CRN:10097) Integrating the Arts – October 30-November 1 at Waterville Valley
- MG 5350 (CRN: 10118) Statistics and Probability for Middle/Secondary School Teachers – October 2, 3, 23, 24 and November 21 in Plymouth
- OH 5200 (CRN:10085) Creating Socially Responsible Organizations – October 23-25 at Waterville Valley
- OH 5820 (CRN:10133) Women as Leaders – November 20-22 at Waterville Valley
Schedules include complete course information and when available information on required textbooks and course syllabi.
The schedule is not considered a contract between the Plymouth State and its students. All policies, procedures, fees, and charges outlined in the course schedule are subject to change at any time. Course cancellations are communicated via email to students’ myPlymouth accounts.