The summer term runs from July 1 – August 28, 2015. Registration opens April 1, 2015.
Courses by Subject
- Historic Preservation (HPR)
- Instructional Design (ID)
- Integrated Arts (IN)
- Language and Linguistics (TESOL) (LL)
- Library Media (LM)
- Mathematics (MG)
- Music Education (ME)
- Neurodevelopmental Approach to Teaching (ND)
- PATH Institute (HH)
- Physical Education (PE)
- Reading and Writing (RL)
- School Psychology (SY)
- Special Education (SE)
- Technology Integrator (CE)
See directions to off-campus locations.
- Concord (2 Pillsbury Street)
- Exeter (Seacoast Learning Center)
- North Country Education Services (Gorham)
- Waterville Valley (Silver Fox Inn)
- West Lebanon (Center for School Success)
PSU’s Course Query allows you to look at real-time registration information and classes offered during any active term. No login is required to look at course information.
Select the graduate term for which you would like to search. To see a full listing of available graduate courses, simply click the “Find Open Courses” button. To search by Course Subject, use the Course Number drop-down menu and select the subject of interest. You can also search by Course Number (i.e., ED 5000), Course Title (i.e., Social Behavior in a Diverse Society), CRN (i.e., 20064), or narrow your search further using “Advanced Options.”