If you work in an educational setting and want to pursue graduate education or are considering a career change into the education field, a Master of Education degree from Plymouth State University will help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
For more than 60 years, students like you have been working with Plymouth State’s professional faculty to cultivate educational knowledge to serve as a basis for successful professional experiences.
- Curriculum and Instruction – Adult Learning and Development, Arizona Community College Partnership: Adult Learning and Development, Arizona Community College Partnership: Elementary or Secondary Education/Special Education, Granite State College Partnership, K-12 Education, Neurodevelopmental Approach to Teaching, Online Teaching and Learning, and Shanghai American School Partnership
- Education Technology Integrator – K-12 Certification, Education Technology Integrator (non-certification) and Dual Certification (with Library Media K-12 Specialist Certification)
- Educational Leadership – K–12 School Principal Certification and Teacher Leadership
- Elementary Education – K-8 Certification and Dual Certification (with General Special Education K-12 Certification)
- English Education – 5-12 English Education and Teaching of Writing
- Experiential Learning and Development
- Health Education – Eating Disorders, Health Promotion, and K-12 Health Education Certification
- Heritage Studies
- Integrated Arts
- Language Education – K-12 Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Education
- Library Media – K-12 Specialist Certification, Library Media (non-certification) and Dual Certification (with Education Technology Integrator K-12 Certification)
- Literacy and the Teaching of Writing – K-12 Reading and Writing Specialist Certification, Content Area Literacy, Reading and Writing (non-certification), National Writing Project Teacher Consultant, and Teaching Writing
- Mathematics Education – Middle School 5–8 Mathematics Certification and Secondary School 7–12 Mathematics Certification
- Music Education – Instrumental Music Education
- Online Instructional Design
- Physical Education – Athletic Administration, Adventure Education
- School Counseling
- School Psychology
- Special Education – General Special Education K-12 Certification, Fifth-Year General Special Education K-12 Certification, K-12 Administrator Certification, Learning Disabilities Certification, and Dual Certification (with Elementary Education, K-8 Certification)
Completing your degree at Plymouth State is more convenient than ever because most degree programs offer courses on- and off-campus throughout New Hampshire, including Plymouth, Concord and Waterville Valley. Evening and weekend class times, weekend intensive, and online classes allow you to take courses while maintaining your job and home life.
Plymouth State offers rolling admission so that you may start your program during any term. In fact, you may take up to 12 credits before even being admitted to Plymouth State. Financial aid is available to qualified students.
Getting started is easy!Apply today or request more info.
Check out the current course schedule.