A completed master’s degree application includes:
- Your completed application, including the non-refundable $75 application fee
- Official transcripts verifying that you’ve earned a bachelor’s degree. In addition, include your transcripts from Rio Salado College, Scottsdale Community College, or Pima Community College that verify you have completed or are scheduled to complete the post-baccalaureate teacher certification program. All transcripts must be sent directly from the institutions to Plymouth State University – Graduate Studies.
- A statement of interests and intent (200-500 words). In your statement, explain your motivation for pursuing graduate studies, indicate your academic area(s) of interest, and describe how your intended program relates to your personal and professional goals. Please place a header on each page with your name and date.
- A professional résumé
- Three recommendations in support of your candidacy for admission from past or current supervisors, professors, or colleagues
- Additional requirements exist for international students
If you plan on applying for financial aid, you must be be fully admitted the term prior to your eligibility for financial aid (i.e., financial aid for the summer term would require you to be admitted before the start of the summer term).