Eating Disorders Institute

The Eating Disorders Institute can be added as a concentration to the MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, MS in Couples and Family Therapy, MEd in School Counseling, MEd in School PsychologyMEd in Health Education or the MA in Human Relations programs, or can be pursued as a stand-alone graduate certificate.

Educators, health care professionals, and mental health professionals (e.g., counselors, social workers, nurses, and dietitians) who wish to specialize in eating disorder treatment, may enroll in a 13-15-credit graduate certificate program.

For students interested in pursuing the graduate certificate only, simply complete the online application for admission and provide a transcript showing the successful completion of a bachelor’s degree or higher and a current résumé. No admissions tests are required. A minimum 3.0 GPA is required to complete the graduate certificate.

Use the Course Matrix to see when Eating Disorders courses will be held.

Required Courses


Get started now!

Experience a great career at Plymouth State University

Current Students

Register for classes, check grades, apply for financial aid, find campus events, and more!
Visit myPlymouth

Make a gift to Plymouth State University