Online Professional Education Network (OPEN NH) is part of e-Learning for Educators, a five-year initiative funded by the federal Ready to Teach program. OPEN NH offers a wide range of high-quality, research-based online professional development courses developed by the Education Development Center and facilitated by exemplary New Hampshire educators. Courses specific to New Hampshire’s needs are developed by trained New Hampshire educators.
You can earn three graduate credits for completing online courses in areas such as:
- The Arts
- Collaborative Spaces
- Curriculum and Best Practices
- Health Education
- Literacy and English Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Special Education
Did you know that you can combine your OPEN NH coursework with additional graduate courses to earn your Master of Education from Plymouth State?
Graduate credit is available at a rate of $185 per credit plus a $30 administrative fee per registration.
Earn Graduate Credit for OPEN NH Online Courses
- Register, pay for, and participate in an OPEN NH online course.
- Attend an initial face-to-face orientation that allows you to become familiar with the online learning environment, how the course content is delivered, and the course requirements.
- Complete Plymouth State’s graduate course registration form. Indicate the name of the OPEN NH online course you are enrolling in on the registration form.
- Return the Plymouth State registration form and full tuition payment.
- Once the paperwork has been received and you have been registered, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Submit completed registration materials to:
Plymouth State University
Graduate Studies – MSC 11
ATTN: OPEN NH Registrations
17 High Street
Plymouth NH 03264-1595
Questions? Contact email@example.com for additional information.