PBS TeacherLine, funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education, helps PreK-12 teachers acquire the skills they need to prepare students for a successful future. TeacherLine provides online professional development through facilitated and standards-based courses, supportive and collaborative learning communities, and exemplary Internet-based resources.
Through a partnership with Plymouth State, educators can earn two graduate credits per 15-hour course or three credits per 30-hour course in subject areas such as: reading and language arts, instructional technology, science, mathematics, and instructional strategies.
Did you know that you can combine your PBS TeacherLine coursework with additional graduate courses to earn your Master of Education from Plymouth State?
Graduate credit is available at a rate of $195 per credit plus a $30 administrative fee per registration.
Earn Graduate Credit for PBS TeacherLine Online Courses
- Register, pay for, and participate in a PBS TeacherLine online course.
- Complete Plymouth State’s graduate course registration form. Indicate the name of the PBS TeacherLine online course you are enrolling in on the registration form.
- Return the Plymouth State registration form and full tuition payment along with:
- A copy of the PBS TeacherLine Certificate of Completion
- A copy of all completed PBS TeacherLine coursework
- A 3-5 page reflection paper. The topic of this reflection is to review the learning experience and its application in the student’s professional environment.
- Once your paperwork has been received and you have been registered, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. At that time, a Plymouth State faculty member will be assigned to evaluate your coursework and 3-5 page course reflection paper.
Submit completed registration materials to:
Plymouth State University
Graduate Studies, MSC 11
ATTN: NH PBS TeacherLine NHPTV Registrations
17 High Street
Plymouth NH 03264-1595