Once you’ve selected a graduate degree program, certification, or graduate-level certificate that meets your career interests and personal goals, you’re ready to begin the application process. Graduate Studies considers most applications on a rolling admission basis, which enables you to apply at any time of the year (see specific program admission requirements as some exceptions do exist: Master’s Degrees, CAGS, Doctor of Education).
Submit your application online—it’s fast, easy, and secure.
When you’ve submitted your completed application materials, the admissions review team will process your materials and notify you of the admission decision.
We look forward to having you become a part of our active and vibrant graduate community.
Although we accept applications throughout the year, international applicants and domestic applicants applying for financial aid need to submit all admission materials by the deadlines listed below.
For domestic students applying for financial aid:
- Fall Term (September 1-November 30) — August 1
- Winter Term (December 1-February 28) — November 1
- Spring Term (March 1-May 31) — February 1
- Summer Term (July 1-August 31) — June 1
For international students:
- Fall Term (September 1-November 30) — July 1
- Winter Term (December 1-February 28) — October 1
- Spring Term (March 1-May 31) — January 1
- Summer Term (July 1-August 31) — May 1