A completed CAGS application includes:
- A non-refundable $100 application fee
- Official transcripts verifying that you’ve earned a master’s degree from an accredited institution. In addition, include transcripts from any other college(s) or universities you attended. All transcripts must be sent directly from the institutions to the Admissions Office.
- Admission test scores are not required for CAGS applicants
- A statement of interest and intent. In your statement, explain your motivation for pursuing graduate studies, indicate your academic area(s) of interest, and describe how your intended program relates to your personal and professional goals. Typical statements are between two and three typed, double-spaced pages in length. Please place a header on each page with your name and date.
- A professional résumé or curriculum vitae
- A professional writing sample – you may choose to create a writing sample for this application, or may use previously created work that has been submitted academically or written for professional reasons. You (the applicant) must be the sole author of the sample submitted. The sample should be of publishable quality and demonstrate your ability to communicate in writing. This is required of applicants to the CAGS and EdD programs.
- Participation in a face-to-face or phone interview with the CAGS program coordinator associated with your program of interest.
- Three recommendations in support of your candidacy for admission from past or current supervisors, professors, or colleagues
- A signed and notarized New Hampshire Residency Confirmation form (NH residents only)
- Additional requirements exist for international students
Additional program-specific requirements exist for CAGS applicants. Please review all admissions information before submitting your application.