By way of introduction, my name is Sherry Hegstrom and I have been teaching computer technology integrating for almost five years now. I love technology and hope to instill that love and joy to all students that I encounter. Web 2.0 has opened learning an my PLC’s two fold. I love blogs, wikis, pod casts and world wide communication. I review any free medium that will allow me to share and contribute to my online communities and professionals across the globe.
Degrees and Education
- MEd, Plymouth State University
- BS, University of Massachusetts-Lowell
- Teaching Pedology
- Technology Integration
- Web 2.0
- Scratch Programming from MIT
- Eportofolio’s with Moodle. Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference (CMTC). 2010
- Using Scrath in the K-12 Environment. TRSD School Board. Plaistow
- Eportfolio’s with Moodle and Mahara. Plymouth State Universtity, Plymouth NH. 2010
- Using Scratch Programming from MIT to Integrate Technology in the Classroom. Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference (CMTC). 2011
- Using Scratch for Technology Integration. Sharathon. Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference (CMTC). 2012.
- CE 5160 Emerging Technologies in Education