Leo Corriveau has been an award-winning school administrator in two states. During his 35-year career in education, he has been a middle school teacher, a high school teacher, an assistant principal, a principal, a superintendent of schools, an adjunct professor at five colleges, and a director of teacher accreditation, assessment, and clinical experiences. Known for improving the quality of education in diverse school systems, Corriveau has been teaching strategic planning and consulting with schools for over a decade. He also served as the president of New Hampshire ASCD and has made numerous national conference presentations. Corriveau is currently co-authoring a book about classical literature and leadership development.
Degrees and Education
- PhD, Educational Administration, Columbia Pacific University
- MEd, School Administration, Fitchburg State College
- MA, American History, Providence College
- Holistic leadership development
- Theory of process
- Strategic and action planning