New Graduate Programs for 2014-15:
- Master of Science in Accounting: Designed for accounting professionals interested in pursuing licensure as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or certification as a Certified Management Accountant (CMA). Available Fall 2014
- Master of Science in Couples and Family Therapy: This new program will provide the foundational educational experience that can qualify individuals to become licensed marriage and family therapists. Available Fall 2014
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice Administration: Offering a combination of criminal justice and MBA courses, this new program is designed to develop the skills needed to lead in today’s criminal justice organizations. Available Fall 2014
- Elementary Education and Special Education Dual-Certification: This dual-certification program will lead to endorsements for certification in both Elementary Education K-8 and General Special Education K-12. Available Fall 2014
- Master of Business Administration in Health Care Administration
- Middle Level Leadership Certificate: A unique learning opportunity for middle level educators to enhance their leadership skills and increase their knowledge of the developmental needs of young adolescents. This program begins Spring 2015 as a cohort model.
- Learning Disabilities Certification: Provides advanced training in assessment, instruction, and effective interventions for engaging with students with learning disabilities. Teachers who are already certified in general special education may want to add the learning disabilities certification only or in conjunction with the MEd in Special Education. This program begins Winter 2014-15.
- Master of Education in Online Instructional Design: Our new graduate program will enable you to plan, manage, and create effective online learning experiences, allowing you to pursue rewarding careers in instructional design or expand your current work in education or training. This program begins Winter 2014-15.
Learn more about these and the many other graduate degree programs at Plymouth State.